Friday, December 28, 2012

Foto Friday | Pittsburgh Evening Skyline by Robert Hester

Pittsburgh Evening Skyline by Robert Hester

This Foto Friday features my dear friend Robert Hester III.  Robert and I met at a Style Segment party in the Strip District last year and shared tons of ideas, thoughts, and goals.  I loved his creativity  his thoughtfulness and his whole demeanor.  I asked him if he would be interested in taking the photos for my editorials, and he was more than willing to do so.  Now we are a team and Robert continues to inspire me and keep me on my toes about what's going on in the city.

Robert works as a freelance photographer, photojournalist and blogger in Braddock, PA.  His credentials include Carnegie Mellon University, Steel City Magazine, and TONS of local fashion shows and photo shoots.  Click HERE to find out more information on Robert and to view some more of his work.


Foto Friday is a way to highlight local photographers - If you are interested in featuring YOUR photography on Foto Friday, please submit your photo as well as a small paragraph about yourself along with contact info to:  thepghlook@gmail.com

It must be your own work and has to be conducive to either style, music, art, or culture in Pittsburgh - be creative!  

No comments:

Post a Comment